Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Burunga!!

Fastest week of my whole mission- it scares me a little how the weeks are going by faster and faster and now we are already finishing up October!  

This week went by especially fast because this week we started the divisions and since I am new and dont know the area I got to go to the other areas.  Divisions are SO FUN!   I love getting to know these hermanas and they are all super great.  The best part is seeing the different ideas and talents that they apply to their areas and I am learning lots from all of them!  The only downside is that it means 2 days away from my area so I have been having a hard time feeling at home in my new ward and area so far.  

President Carmack has encouraged us to set goals to find lots and lots of new investigators so this week was full of contacting and first lessons.  For all of the mas o menos responses that we get we usually find at least one really positive person if we complete with our 15 contacts/day.   Early this week we contacted/got contacted by another JW and he actually explained a whole bunch of what they believe and that made us super sad and very frustrated.  So as my personal study I decided to study a lot about Adam and Eve and Gods plan for us.  I started trying to find verses in the Bible so that I could battle with the testigos but turns out the bible is super confusing sometimes and I had this little crisis about not being able to prove them wrong with Genesis.  But then I remembered that the Bible doesnt contain the fulness of the Gospel, only part.  Then as I studied 2 Nephi 2 I realized how simple it all is.  I love that God let us come to earth and experience good and bad and obedience and sin and HAPPINESS!  and also that He has given us the Book of Mormon to make it all clear and simple.  What a blessing!

Also we had a really good stake conference and my comp likes gummy candy as much as I do so we stocked up big time and didnt fall asleep!  

This week we have a full week and get to go to the city a whole bunch which should be super fun and mean a good letter next week!

Love,

Hna Smith

ps according to statistics taken in the arraijan stake 9.5/10 members would get baptized again....would you like to learn more about our message?

No comments:

Post a Comment