Thursday, September 11, 2014

Half-way through the MTC!

These days are all morphing together but I will try and give you a recap of my week!  Our zone plays kickball on the fields outside because the weather has been perfect!  On west campus they have 'investigators' walking around or sitting on benches just waiting to be contacted or taught. When we started teaching on the second day it was stressful planning for one lesson but now we end up teaching about 3-4 lessons a day!  We taught one lesson this week that went so well- the Spirit was strong and we asked all of the right questions and we didn't stumble with our Spanish! We began teaching at the TRC with a new investigator!  We planned out our lesson so carefully and were worried about being able to take the full 40 minutes but when we actually got in there we spent a whole hour just talking and getting to know him- IN SPANISH!  The words were just coming out of my mouth and a lot of the conjugations that I have been practicing just came out without me even really thinking about it.  Everyone in my district was sick this week except me. Everyone is feeling better now and I think I officially dodged this round of illness. Thanks for all of the letters, I love you guys!!

-Hermana Smith

Sister Smith with her district

No comments:

Post a Comment