-The elder who plays the piano has slowly been giving me all the assignments so I now play the piano for choir and yesterday I played all 4 sacrament hymns which was terrifying but I survived.
-The kids in our apartment complex are always playing outside and they love the missionaries! One of them got a ripstick this week so I taught them how to ride it.
-We got a TON of awesome referrals this week who will hopefully all turn in to awesome investigators!
-We got lost on the California freeways on our way home from zone meeting and used up pretty much all of our miles for this month.
-Our dinner cancelled and we were so hungry so we had the most disgusting and random assortment of food for dinner
-One of our members taught us how to make hand-made flour tortillas and flan!
-We found out about transfers!! I will be staying in Fontana and my trainer is leaving! We are both kind of freaking out cause we thought there was no way that we would get moved but now she is going to San B and I am staying here and taking over the area with my new comp!
That's all for this week, love you all so so much!!
-Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment