- THE ABUELOS GOT SEALED!! So remember the abuela that I told you about a couple weeks ago? She and her husband got baptized about a year ago and on saturday they got to go to the temple to be sealed! We got permision from president to go to the sealing and it was amazing!! It was my first time going to a real sealing and it was so cool and also crazy funny haha the abuela was SO excited and she had all of us laughing the whole day. They got sealed at the same time as another couple from our ward ( the famly that made us arroz con marisco last week) and they were both just so happy. I know they arent my converts but I was so happy for them and for the missionaries who baptized them cause that really is the dream, to see your converts sealed in the temple. We went right after the sealing to get some big pictures printed out for both couples because I was the designated wedding photographer and then we went to the abuelos house for a big food fest!
- Last night we went with a few families in the ward to go sing Christmas carols to the less actives and it was maybe the funnest night of my whole mission. We all piled in to hno Barrias little pickup truck and drove all over Burunga singing and laughing and I just really love this ward and these people and I am so grateful to be here in Burunga, especially for christmas!
so thats all I got time for but its fine cause I will just tell you all about it in 4 days!!! cant wait to see you and talk to you all:) eat a really good fish taco for me!
Hna Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment