Friday, January 29, 2016

Miraculous

What a bomb week!

  CARLOS AND ANA GOT BAPTIZED!!!  and I got permission to go to Chorrera to see it happen:)  It was seriously one of the best moments of the mission seeing them so happy and prepared for baptism.  It has been a long road since we first talked to Carlos in June and they have come so far.   As a missionary we get lots of little miracles every day that make it worth it, everything we do.  Seeing them be baptized and the change it has made in their lives makes it all worth it, all of it!

We also found 15 new investigators, helped a drunk old man get home, watched an intense movie, travelled to the city, consejos, found 2 women with mustaches,  and had a really fun adventure that you wont think is very funny right now so remind me to tell you all about it at Christmas:) 

Mostly what I have learned this week is that God cares about our goals.  I have also learned that God doesn't like excuses.  He knows us 100% and He knows exactly what we are capable of and when we set a good, worthy goal based on the Spirit, He will give us the means to achieve it.  We've seen it with our numbers, with our investigators, and Ive seen it in my personal goals.   Set good goals, pray to seek revelation on how God wants you to achieve them, and then work hard without any excuses.    I think I will be working on it the rest of my life but thats the fun part right?


Love you, have a great week!

Hna Smith  

No comments:

Post a Comment