Two of the little miracles/tender mercies that we had this week-
· Joseph and Nicole are recent converts and they get the gospel. They just get it. Now we are just trying to help their mom and brother get it too. This week we were doing service in their house that was unplanned and we decided to have a little FHE about the BoM after we were done. We asked Joseph if he would share a little bit of his testimony of the bom as a part of the lesson. He didn't even give us a chance to start the lesson, he just stood up and gave an entire lesson about the BoM and bore a super powerful testimony. Hearing it all from their son/brother had a way bigger impact than anything we could have taught or shared. He is going to be an amazing missionary in a few years and I love talking with him about the gospel because he has the excitement we should all have about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!
· We contacted this guy in the park who seemed super positive! We had a return appointment and when we got there he wasnt home...just our luck right? So we taught his son and daughter in law instead and they are AWESOME! We taught with unity like we never have before and we asked all the right inspired questions and the spirit was the strongest that I have ever felt it in a lesson, it rocked!!
· My bff from Santiago finally got her mission call she has been waiting for since November! and she is off to Mexico!
· Finally got the English conference ensign- Conference was Freaking Awesome!!
Some of my funny/ terrible moments this week-
·There were bats in our house and they attacked me while I was in the bathroom...not even kidding. I also found an absurd number of cockroaches.
· I have a bacterial fungus on my scalp and underarms and I have instructions that I am not to shave my arms or use deodorant until it stops raining. #noshavenovember #noshaverainyseason #stinkitup
Those weren't funny they are just terrible but I am trying to have a good, excited attitude.
Love you all,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment