Good week in Biancheri! Not a whole ton of excitement but some good days-
Tuesday- So last week we didn't have time to do weekly planning but wouldn't you know that we had the most productive week we've had in a long time (I still totally have a testimony of planning don't worry). Tuesday was a beast of a day- in a good way- we left the house feeling good and didnt stop til we got back! We taught every single one of the lessons we had planned and found some awesome new investigators! Really it was just a normal missionary day but it felt so good to get home and realize how effectively we worked and taught with the spirit and it set us up for an awesome week!
On Wednesday we were walking from a FHE to our dinner and we decided to take a shortcut on this little dirt road and we got about halfway down the street and the lights went out...everywhere. It was pitch black and we didn't know whether we should go back or move forward so we held our umbrellas out incase there were any psychos and walked very slowly to the member's house where we ate a romantic candle-light dinner....and then in the middle of the closing prayer the lights came flickering back on.
It rained a ton a ton a ton and somehow we were still without water for saturday, sunday, and monday...will somebody tell me how that works? The good news is that I can now take a solid hygenic shower out of a 2 liter bottle...one more talent to add to the resume i guess.
We were at dinner last night with a fam that has a grandson the same age as milo (as in jan. 3 birthday) and we were at the dinner table finishing the lesson and eating popsicles and we look over and he is sitting on the floor feeding the dog right off the popsicle stick and I thought of the picture of milo and wilbur on the floor with all the cereal haha
We should find out transfers tonight or tomorrow so pray for me:) I was thinking deep on the bus from panama today and when I am people watching I like to think about what the jovenes would look like as missionaries and today I realized how most of the poeple I see everyday will never ever get the chance to be a full time missionary and then I pictured the spirit world and how cool it will be to be able to say that I served a full time mission when I was on earth because really there arent very many who will be able to say it! I am sooo grateful fro the privilege I have to serve the Lord in these 18 months! Love you all, have an awesome week!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment